07 February 2009

Say No to Shopping...Go Green

Am JoBlEsS....I need to check on my spending from today...
well, was having this long conversation with MIL, while she was chopping veggies ( surprises..she manages to cut them in equal shapes-sizes, while talking to me!!) We happened to talk on my fav topic "SHOPPING".
I have promised to wear and re-wear whats existing in my wadrobe and keep a check on my spending. Am going to change my mind set not to spend on unnecessary clothes, footwear, accessories ( oppsss, love them)....But its an oath " No More shopping"...

'H' & Jenu, pls take care in case I get desperate to shop ;)

Am watching this show " GREENATHON" in NDTV !!! Preity Zinta is preaching about Recycling - awareness on environment - make a CHANGE!!!!!

I told my MIL, am going to put some Methi, Dhanya t'row morning and see them grow...am also planning for chillies, Lemon and tomato. Its a nice feeing to cook; with what you have grown....whats say????

conclusion...
> Say No to shopping
> Go Green...Grow vegetables:)))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey shru, 'No Shopping' is not for me na?????? :) :)

Sriharsha bantalpad said...

And u BrOkE the PrOmIsE...don't LiE