26 December 2009

Am not Content...

Its 2 days since my holidays started and 48 hrs has just gone astray like a Blink!!!

Am giving an extra helping hand at home, so less unexciting on watching TV and surprisingly my workstation is shut off for a longer period than usual...


Watching AVATAR and 3 IDIOTS has been the most wonderful-breathtaking experience for the last week, which is still keeping me refreshed…A review will do no fair dealing and I can only repeat this…GO AND WATCH THEM…NOT TO BE MISSED!!!


Hubby shopped (For a change) for his coming B’day…and for a revolutionize; I returned empty handed…Its kinda edgy, since I never escape a place without my pocket lighter...something is making me restless….Am not Content, nothing is making me feel “AM Fine”, am asking for more and what? universally it’s the festive season, joy spread around so obvious and yet there is always something which makes me say “This is not enough”…Whatever….


Its will be a yr for this 01st, I started writing my thoughts in this space…Have been going through randomly on some of the posts, which is such a lovely nostalgia, much happened in 2009….

I started the year with bagging the new job, travelling abroad for my induction which opened doors to a new world and learning, daddy’s retirement and shift, getting used to my new home and routine, those short trips with hubby and intimacy, My new car and adventure with driving and parking, making new frens and getting closer to my cousin’s, hospitals, My dream watch, celebrating my first anniversary and concluding with my sister’s marriage…oppsss, really a lot for me!!!


As a person, I can see the change this year has gifted me….

Being a Judge to myself, am a person with THIRST for knowledge, to learn new things, crave for more space, more independence, better money management, strive for happiness, better lifestyle, for better skin, hair, clothes, footwear…. everything to be raised to impressive better than preceding….Its the diminutive transformation which I keep track of for betterment….Am I there? Off course NO, as I said am not content and am not greedy….I just need to excel! I shall begin the year, focusing on my career, giving a secondary to rest of the things. Hopefully Luck favors me, making way for what I want...


Come this Thursday, I will be travelling to Jainkel a small private estate in Sakleshpur. We are a group of 9, welcoming this new yr together!!! Am excited like a little girl and no amount of me writing and talking relieve the actual pleasure am undergoing…

More and more to record; for my nostalgia later….

10 comments:

Manjunath said...

Belated Merry Christmas and Hope you have a rocking new year at Jainkel....

2009 just melted like ice cream in hot sun but yet was very much interesting....

between nice post hope you have a rocking year a head...

Anuraag said...

hey waiting for ur post to narrate ur xperience abt it..

Renu said...

Wishing you Best and Amen for all your dreams !

Arunima said...

enjoy the new Year and the trip!

Anonymous said...

A journey is a step towards knowledge enhanced.

alaka said...

I wish you success for next year plans:)

Anonymous said...

wishes for a wonderful new year!!
n when you "more space, more independence, better money management, strive for happiness, better lifestyle, for better skin, hair, clothes, footwear…. " you are speaking me!!!the last 4 things are also always in my list...
ahha girl's wishes:D

Mohan said...

I know for sure that I am late here :(
Ah... away from work and enjoying with family is the best thing a professional can think of towards the year end. Hope you had a great time.

Happy new year to you and your family.

Sorcerer said...

first time on your blog i think

liked your post

have a wonderful new year ahead :)

Arunima said...

and belated wishes to your hubby. I might just be older than him. :-)

it's been happening you know. My colleague's son is also one year younger than me. I lied about my age and she thinks we are of the same age and dotes on me. :-)