03 September 2009

Just another week....

I always face Monday blues…lazy to wake up in the morning or even the thought of going to work. Its just the thought of Monday, which makes my morning go bizarre…..
H’s call on Monday morning, while I was checking some visa details in office just made my day! He had the pass to the “Hasya sanje” (evening for comedy); on occasion of ganesha festival near our place and was to be staged by three dreadfully eminent comedians from Karnataka. I love them all and thus, the day flowed smooth just with the thought of it!
The evening was awfully entertaining, with H and myself just laughing all the way; enjoying the Humor, moral which was mixed to bring out the beauty of the comedy. They took instances from their daily life and had the ardor to present it in front of thousands of audience and conclude every bit with the reasoning, moral and humor which made us not only laugh, but to sit back and think and say WOWWW!!!! Who doesnt love to laugh and who doesnt like comedy...Its the best way to de-stress...LAUGH!!!! Cheers to them for making my Monday!!









I need daily dosage of Tender coconut….Best drink after wine ;)









Was watching TV now..…
The girl starts crying since her classmates are making fun of her sitting behind her for one the instances she acted foolishly…
She walks away, crying…..
She is stopped by her very good fren, checking the reason for her sorrow…She says she is been jabbed by her fren’s; talking rubbish about her; making her feel so low…
He asks – WHY DO YOU CARE?
She says - I do care, it hurts….
He says – I understand it hurts…pls do not show that in front of them that you care for what they speak…don’t show that u sweat for the instance…

Isn’t it right? His words flowed straight into my head and heart realizing that it always hurts; when people talk rubbish about us…Very few people are the ones, who really don’t care and I don’t fall in that category…
The best stroke is to; not to reflect our concern in front of them! To act the unexpected…chill!!! Is it easy? Sometimes some category of people get really jobless in life, to be over concerned about others and their life and tend to over wiggle their tongue…what a waste of time…I keep stressing the point “Live and Let Live” …Life!!


Weekend is almost nearing...ice-cream-date with N&G couple is planned for Friday evening..Going to try something different this time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Live life fullest.

Renu said...

agree with HObo, we must enjoy and live our life , if we are doing nothing wrong then why worry what others are saying.

Dha said...

I totally agree with u. but in that situation, only few can control their feelings.

SG said...

Learnt a new thing today. After taking a couple of glasses of merlot, I should take some coconut water. I love it.