29 January 2009

Adieu

Exactly a week from today, am no more going to be a part of this organisation.
Change is inevitable and this is the very fact that disturbs human mind. I face the same situation, as Feb05 will be my last working day. Man's feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell ( as told by Jean Paul); its going to be emotional for me!!!! I was just out of college, when I stepped into this wonderful campus and next week, will be bidding adieu…

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey There Shruti!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I am glad you got something out of my blog post! It is confusing and some what disturbing to accept change, but I guess that is what this life is full of, changes! I hope that you find the changes happening in your life to be smooth and pleasant transitions into what will come even if they are hard to accept...

In Freedom, Nicole!