25 June 2009

Live like it's heaven on Earth

I will be back to night shift for next 2 weeks and heading one of the big projects going Live from Transitions. Sounds good? (or) zzzzzzz……

When I informed folks at home, their only question was – will you be able to manage night shift? How will you be able to manage sleep? Do you have to work the entire night?......well, its natural anyone at home asks such questions if you are working at odd hours. This is not my first post on the topic and shall continue to write about it, whenever I think (or) have views to share…
Well, I have worked for continuous 4 yrs in the past and never questioned if I really wanted this or what I wanted to do….But after almost 6 yrs of working experience, currently would look/sound silly and false if I say I don’t want to do what am doing today... So I have routed all the questions on working night to air and decided strongly to get mentally geared to alter my sleeping and all other activities to anti-clock wise and not a word of crib ( Mind me – not to rant) about my shift which might effect my work which I have taken up with so much importance.
Like this I want to do lot many things in life, which is not a easy path but lets see how will I face people around me and go ahead with what I want.....

Currently reading – “Go kiss the world” from Subroto , cos of whom Mindtree exist today. It’s a very good read, making me re-read few lines again and again. will give a complete review once am completely done, but after reading 62 pages all I know is – There is definitely no short cut to success than Hard work. Struggle and have passion to gain what you want to achieve and most important am asking myself – do I know what I want in life? What is it I need to achieve through Hard work? Am yet to fill the blank in my mind before its too late.

Other things happening in my life….
My little sister got engaged on 12th June and it was a simple yet very joyful memorable day for me….
Mom and dad shifted home…They are 11 kms away from me, as compared to 6.5 kms before….
I have worked from home most of the time this week and conclude that working in office is much better and effective…..
H won some award money at work and he in turn gifted me…..so shopping list is being primed….
Learnt a lesson this week that don’t get too friendly and have good intentions with relatives, rather spend time in an orphanage or poor people and help them. At the end of the day, they will anyways bitch about you….
Second lesson learnt this week that, stay away from women who bitch a lot and crib a lot. They are very dangerous…..

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain

2 comments:

suma said...

Hi Shru,

How r u.

Missing u a lot.

Solilo said...

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."

YES!