23 July 2011

SALE-SALE-SALE...

AHHHHH!!! Its so very tempting..Wish I could just pick my handbag and end up shopping until I drop...
Every morning when I open the Times, I only see the colorful names with the tag sale next to it and takes me to a land away from reality, imaging filling my wadrobe with all these stuff......
This is something which am looking so forward in few month now, to get back to shopping!!!! Am gonna redo the entire stuff..wow...a new role to play, a new identity and will be entering my 30 in few months...all the reasons to shop and Celebrate....what say?????

Its saturday and my movie plans with sis and BIL is postponed to tomorrow. Am still waiting for the DDay to watch ZNMD...
My early morning official call got postponed to monday and me waking up early and short breakfast time was such a waste, could have lazied around for sometime...but instead of the call time, this blog for the day....

No comments: