13 September 2014

Sooper Saturday !!!

Its one of the rare days, where the kitchen is not clamped and am not running around aimlessly giving bath to my son and helping MiL at the kitchen, at times wondering what should I really be doing????

 Its the mess which is deleted today and for a change started off as a nice, early-lazy-warm Saturday.....
Sipped tea in peace, while Sam ran around the house asking questions and trying to open up the fridge ( his fav this week) and searching for ice cream stock.....plan for first half of day is breakfast at hotel and hair cut for sammy boy; both turned out to be very rejuvenating for me....Sammy also gulped his breakfast without making a fuss, while we relished out hot dily-vada combo at Bugle rock grounds with friends....Its the most feel to just sit and eat; with nothing at back of mind, without having to worry to rush back home and to kitchen!!!! Its just this simple start I crave for, missing every inch in my routine.....

I will be off to RRnagar to meet my sis and Ani, we will be sending our evening together,might cook or just decide to sit and be served for dinner !!!!

Finished reading the long pending sidney's " tides of memory"...
More books pending for this month....
A very special month for us... loads of plan, trip planned, shopping in wishlist....looking forward!!!!!

Shrutzz



No comments: