10 September 2014

Me and Sammy Boy!!!!

I want to start writing again....
Its not easy since I have too many things that has happened in last few years and wish I had the time to pen down all the events....
Its really been a roller coaster ride, Mixed with enormous happiness, regrets, sad, cried for silly things, hyper activities which never existed before, questions , a routine....liike we have formed our own sweet world together - With my lil one....

He will soon be 3 yr old and its quite surprising how fast time has flown, felt me with little time to sit and analyse hows it really been all the way.

As I write this post, my son is in real pain, since he has caught some infection and has mouth ulcers..Its BAD! he cries in pain and it HURTS like hell for me...I can hardly remember when my son cried in pain last; since he is someone who doesnt sulk easily...UNLIKE me, who likes to be unhappy and have started liking it ..now thats a different story!

few things about us.....
> we have a routine together.....Am always with my son; never leaving him wherever I go and he is very much a part of everything I do....he needs me when he wakes up and to go back to bed...He needs me to feed him still and to drop him school...

> I want to be a hermetic ( in right sense) , and do things which is good for him and pour in lot of knowledge and disciple .....I keep reminding myself that there should be a purpose for having me quit my job and the sense of feeling is growing so strong as I see my son grow tall!

> School admission is a priority and wish he gets into one of the good schools. Now, I realy think whats it with Good school? I only want my son to understand that there can be no short cut for studies / academics so my No.1 priority would be installing that pleasure of understanding that and crave for knowledge....Thirst to know more and do well in the formative years.No.2 would be sports , wanna see him enjoy a sport...Means the school needs to have a good campus / a playground. No.3 the crowd needs to be Elite, since he gets his friends from here.....

More in my next post......
Shrutzzzz

No comments: