15 January 2011

FriDaY CelEbratIONS!

We had a small celebration at work last evening. Right from the time of get-together , things were planned and our first actual "office space" was decked up like a bride. This feel is only when you have seen this place right from the time of negotiationg the price with owner to slowly start planning and placing things in place, with a count on cost!
IT - Process -people came to a level, we could kick off our First GO LIVE last evening! It was a moment to celebrate with yummmmmzzzzyyyy pastry ordered specially for this day and excitment measuring up to infinity heights for the team!


It was made more special since we jammed up for a round of wine with my best buddy & hubby after all the celebration..This is what I call FERRRPECT friDAY!!!...




Happy SANKRANTI and am off to decide my rangoli design now....

and then back to work and usual saturday review!

Cheers ....






3 comments:

Renu said...

happy Sankranti ! and thanks for spreading cheer:)..

Manjunath cv said...

Dhum are dhum :P :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!