08 September 2010

Daddyz the Best

I walked into office; all excited this morning…It was my Dad’s show in one of the Kannada channel which is the reason for my joy. This 61 yr old is simply amazing in his flow of thoughts, His views to his looks to his composure to style. This was no big Style show or related to movies, it was a 10 min clipping on his beliefs in this place and God and his experience. What am proud of here is his way of handling it and facing the camera so naturally, inspite of being a very common man…Yeah, Since the topic is my DAD, am adding a little excitement and writing….Hugs!


It was a Lunch date with Vini yesterday and had a tranquil time..Menu was simple and Hot Yummy Rice, Dal, Aloo methi and some salads. I completely switched off my work mood and jammed up on our chit-chat and shopping…. I never realized how much a stress-buster it is to look at all the new stuff she had to show and the soon to be trip planned to Goa (Just the girlie gang). We HAVE designed the clothing to be packed to the kind of drink to be tried…Its so much Fun planning and only hope it works for me. THis is much waited, since all my so called “Important” trips and occasion THIS YEAR have been missed/MESSED up JUST-LIKE-THAT!!!

2 comments:

Swaram said...

Oh ho hope u def. get to make it to that trip. It's so exciting to plan a trip alva :)

And yes. Dads r the best :) :) :)

Renu said...

Wish you all the best for the trip!!!and yes Dadyyz the best:)