03 September 2010

Its the HEADACE!

Headache has captured me from last 2 days, leaving me unaided. I have been feeling so weighty and disinterested in everything am doing. Am taking Dart and heavy application of Amruthanjan which will only help for my night’s sleep. Hubby feels its to do with my eye sight and I feel it’s the STRESS which I have created around me…..I will wait till weekend and another Doc visit for the month….
Its not the HEADACE which is troubling me in reality, it’s the continuous folds of turmoil am subjected to otherwise. ……

Dad and mom had a TV shoot this morning and they sound so excited like the 20 yr olds….They have somehow been quite busy and I hardly feel they are leading a retired life. My dad’s ZEAL to always keep doing something, more on the devotional side has kept them on toes….They will be on one of the Kannada channel for 15 mins next tuesday, speaking about their life and their Fav pass time – “Praying” and their way of offerings to God. Its been one big day for them!!!!

Its festival time and hardly planned anything for this Ganesha….Wish to celebrate in amma’s house, since sissy will be there and already looks like one gathering..I can get away from my routine (so badly) wanting to recently. Am gonna pick up this Eco-friendly Ganesha, based on Mohan’s blog…I have one near my place so its more easier for me. Have circulated the same at work, hopefully we all say NO TO TOXIC and welcome anything EC-FRIENDLY….

3 comments:

Unknown said...

get well soon ........

Swaram said...

Take care Shru.Hope u feel better soon :)

Yava channel :P Esht hothige?

Renu said...

I also bring eco friendly Ganesha..

Take care Shruti..Learn to destress yourself.