01 October 2010

Masinagudi

After all the Drama on "Possible riot's" Verdict ( all due respects to my country ) and consoling my boss ji's for half day leave for my team, it was worth heading back home and taking a good one hour nap and prepare tea for all and discussing the verdict with FIL....There was work post that, which did not give any tantrums. Everyone agreed to my wish to get some Roti's from outside and that left me with no cooking schedule ( all Happy)......
Lemme talk about this day..Am at work, full of Review session from morning and those frequent reminder calls from Bosse's...Its 7PM and none at work all gone back home to get their baggage for next 2 days! We have planned for our FIRST TEAM OUTING to "Masinagudi" leaving tonighte and back sunday evening! Its my outing after ages and thoug its without Gu, am still game for this to get away from my Routine!
so TATA to all, see ya Bangalore on sunday!!!!
Havent seen mom from last 3 weeks and thats the only Regret!

7 comments:

Dha said...

hey, have a nice time n tell us abt dat ;)

Renu said...

have a nice time!!!

Unknown said...

best wishes enjoy with mother

Swaram said...

Wow hope u hd a nice time and hope u get to meet Mom soon :)

suma said...

hi Shru,

How was the trip & to which place u have been toooo.....

TC :)

Anonymous said...

Great site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!

Anonymous said...

I am an African American woman with naturally kinky/coarse hair. I decided to stop using relaxers over a year ago, furthermore straightening my hair became a difficult task. I could never seem to get the

results I was looking for out of a flat iron without going to a professional hair salon and spending $65.00 a visit.