21 June 2017

My second project!

Am back almost after a year and really miss penning down  memories, my feelings and what am upto!


After a real battle of how am I going to start work and how to manage my little boy's routine, finally looks like things have fallen in place for me ! Its been quite a traumatic phase (  stress levels were really HIGH) to agree to work full time along with working on all kinds of permutation and combination to make this work for my little one and me. Its been Almost a year now and I have successfully completed a big project, enjoy the corporate life, got back that confidence and have got rid of the early morning butterflies !


My last post was all about what should I do next and now am already into my second big project !
Very eager, excited and all ready to prove myself again!!!


Shruti

No comments: