05 January 2014

Happy 2014!!!

Its been good so far :) I would like to keep away all the negative thoughts aside and en down all the lovely things thats happening from past 4 days...

Dec 31st was pleasant one, with my usual work at home and for my son... the excitement started to pick up by evening...A good refreshing bath was soothing to get rid of all my tiredness. While I was preparing tea for myself, Anu, Samith and Saara visited us. Samrudh was too ecited to see them and played with them ( relief to me), while Anu and myself chit chatted with tea.....
It was 7, when we fed Sammu with early dinner and had to get ready for our 31st evening, I wore my new WH kurta with black leggings and my new diamond studs and along with freids we were off to Chianti.
We started with Wine, followed by 5 course meal-all Italian and concluded with dessert; all while relishing every bite and having a good time talking on various topics. The comity at the dinner table was good and what better way to say good bye to 2013.....


No comments: