09 September 2012

added my lil one in my blog :)

Got some time this noon to take a look at my blog....Was dissapointed with its look, untouched feel for long...I pepped it up with my baby's snap in it...welcome back to our world !!!!

Enjoying every bit of sleepless hours, feeding, cooking for gigee, taking him out for walks, shopping for him, cleaning the potty, bathing him ....I must admit with all the things we have been doing, the best and most content feel was "to put him to sleep"!!! Its not easy but the minute he sleeps on my lap, i just hug him tight and feel so beautiful..I always say its the best moments of my lifetime!!!!

Hope to get time for more....
soon we are celebrating his one year b'day!!!!

Cheers
Mommmyyyy

2 comments:

Swaram said...

Niceee to see an update from u :)
And Gigee looks so so cute :)
Keep blogging whenever u get time pls!

Arunima said...

hey, and the pic is of a baby girl or you dressed him up? Mine is 3 and a half months now. Cheers to motherhood! And i know the feeling. :-)