12 May 2012

Am not myself .....these days

Well its Saturday noon and a bliss to have good home cooked lunch ( Hot!); I included my fav aloo fry in menu so I can do complete justice to my tummy....By the time I completed cleaning kitchen; It started to drizzle out, while I cuddled my lil boy and put him to sleep..Habit; I always read a book, while he gets into deep sleep....cozzyyyyy

Two things I love - Cooking and reading has almost come to a stop still due to my busy schedule being a mom and the lil time I get;  make me a lazy one..I have been giving reasons to myself from past 3 months yet unable to get back to do things .....Slowly m catching up and should give me a slight relief.

Two incidents today made me feel that am not MYSELF, rather trying to be someone else so things are at Ease..That brings bck the topic what I hate about myself, that I give up easily to manage peace and end up pleasig someone else which only leaves wrinkled forehead since all way am cursing myself for being someone else WHICH AM NOT! The target was my hubby and definetely not liking what has passed. I had to speak things which I didnt mean nor wanted to... I need to put in some strong thoughts into my head that I need to stop THIS ACT....I had to make time to write this, since this exercise has always given me that space to think - express- decide and feel better....

As a part of the routine, we shall dine out tonight..Last weekend was at ROYAL ORCHID and N&G treated us! iT WAS FUN AND love that place!!!!!

Must Mention, I attended my school fren's wedding the other day( Very unusual of me) and was not even sure if he will even recognize me..Contrary turned out to be very pleasant and felt such unusual and unexpected things gives a nice feel!!!!



1 comment:

Renu said...

so many times one has to behave in a different way..nothing unusual about it..maintaining peace is also good and important.