29 December 2010

Last week of 2010....

Back from Shimoga, quite at ease as it went per plan. Got to spend less time with thata and ajji, but was happy to speak to them and listening to their concern and stories. I could make out how old they have grown from the time I saw them last. Age is one factor which has made them quite helpless, with declining health and other issues. The house also looks very different now, giving me a feel that those days are only to cherish, never to be same again!!!!

Well, back to my routine and it’s the last week of the year. We have a project GO LIVE on 03Jan so its quite a task at workplace for all of us to finish our year end and get things in place for the Project. It’s so different, when it’s a Start up and the beauty is to think –plan-work ALL from the START! We are hiring in big numbers and learnt that its not an easy task to find the right skill set in volumes which has strict deadline…IDEAS WELCOME

Looking forward for the new years since I need to wrap up all the things from my mind and start again FRESH! I have never had resolutions nor believe in it, but am more clear about what I need and what I will do the following year. My FEAR with walk of life has reduced as compared to 2010 and hence my biggest deal with 2011 would be fearless and to face things better than before. I shall post the list of things I plan to show interest for coming year in my next post. That’s gonna be the deal with 2011.

Party for Friday evening is almost finalized from Hubby’s side and am all set to join him to rejoice the last day of the year. I wish for shopping but for sure not gonna get the approvals.

It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to. ~Annie Gottlier

5 comments:

Mingled Minds said...

gr8 plans... :D
wishing and u r hubby a vry cheerful and happy new year...

Renu said...

Enjoy the party and shopping too:) sowhat if it is not apporoved:)..that is the prorgative of evry hubby (to dissaprove)

Swaram said...

Love the quote at the end :)
U have a fearless and rocking 2011 girl :) :) Enjoy the party :D

Manjunath said...

Wish you and your family a prosperous and happy year a head :D

What's in a name said...

Project go live?? TODAY?
You MUST be joking because the project i am on is going live too! TODAY! (Or rather, has gone live).