06 August 2010

Questions & Questions....

Have been wanting to write and pour my heart out here, but somehow feel, have lost interest in all that I used to be so excited about all this while....It can be the turns my life is taking and so unable to express....another venting out session, lemme try not to.....

My NEW JOB, turning into too many obligations since am unable to deliver what I promised. It’s more to do with my personal issues for which am unable to spend time at work. I thought I went back to joining this place with a huge Vengeance but seems like it’s not treating me well enough to satisfy my EGO. Just messaged my boss will be working from home, which I hate to do and waiting for his reply....Where will this take me? Back to where I was in the beginning of the YEAR? Back to the phase I so badly not want to go through again? Many questions as to WHY ME still churns my stomach and its all pointed at me. I need to answer all these. QUESTIONS & QUESTIONS....

My Family is back home, after 2 weeks of hospitals and surgery and viral infections. It’s another Phase which I want to leave behind the memories and take only the lessons I learnt on Crisis management...I still recall the smell of the hospital to the PAIN or be it waiting for the duty doc to check one by one, to the packing of food with no hunger and throwing all at the end of the day, to asking for Help...It’s all OVER and hopefully recovery is fast enough for me to get back to my routine and forget the 15 days of unavoidable pain, which made me feel so lonely..
Am missing my first cousin’s marriage this month and our 2nd anniversary plans is on HOLD. So all the “pre-excitment” flow is a WASTE. I will no more be a part of the gang, who are planning from the attire to the Drama which will take place on the 5 day wedding event. Cheers!

Venting out???? Oppssss.....

Am COOKING!!!! Oh not really, but at least a breakfast or dinner in a day is giving me enough cheerfulness. I learnt quite a few dishes and hopefully try-out more...This is my area of interest and enjoying it. Planning to check some recipes online, to gratify my foodie stomach...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.