Answer the following question.......Renu Tagged me and here it goes......
1. What is your current obsession?
2. What are you wearing today?
a tee and pyjama’s
3. What’s for dinner?
Aloo palya, rasam, curd, Rice, avakeai, papad
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
TINKLE and NAMESAKE Book
5. What are you listening to right now?
some music, played by Hubby
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Renu is cool, liable, simple and I look up to her in many ways....One of the best blog fren’s I have...
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Bengalooru - Jayanagar
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Rome, with my Hubby (I could not make it couple of months back and its on top of WISHLIST)
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Hmmm....Malayalam ( Mayb..its very interesting to listen to them speak)
11. What’s your favourite quote?
“Live and Let Live”
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
13. What is your favourite colour?
Black and Blue
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Assuming myself to be kareena kapoor now....
a) Drink loads of water
b) Power Yoga
c) Apply less make up and smile
Well, styling tips from me......tie your hair back, completely no make-up, loads of kajal and required amt of Lip gloss...
15. What is your dream job?
Transitions ( Travel, meet lot of people, keeps me busy, learn new things)
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
FILMFARE ( best time pass during dinner for me)
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A trip to SHIMLA
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
19. What is your most passionate hobby?
I wanna take up gardening ( Not currently, when definitely in future). Its my most desired one....
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
I like long hair....just plaited back neatly ( Personally it will never be out of fashion)
21. What are you going to do after this?
Dinner time...arrange plates on table
22. What are your favourite movies?
Oh many....I love hUM AAPKE HAI KAUN. I have special memories on this movie.
23. What inspires you?
positive attitude and people who do what they love doing, rather than circumstances...(Like my Hubby)
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Shru ( Boring?) Hubby calls me in funny and most creative ways.....
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Coffee....and tea and bournvita too...
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Cry ( which is my best therapy)...and then; call hubby...call amma at times
27. What makes you go wild?
when I can’t say or do, what I want to....Its sick
Wish I could just say NO...
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
All those am following....
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Keeps changing....Shavge Paysa ( prepared my my mom)for now
30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
31. Favorite Season?
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
rice, rasam, brinjal playa....( careful, I hardly cook)
Maybe, we can walk up to Domino’s?
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
treat them with SARCASM..wish I can master it.....
I already have a list of ppl, whom I wanna show my skillsets
34. What are you afraid of the most?
b)Losing the zeal to what I desire and Dream ( am a Piscean, am a complete dreamer of Life)
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I have sad pimple or whatever on my NECK and chin....Hell, am osing patience looking at it
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
When my hubby cracks his famous jokes ...His hug too :)
37. A word that you say a lot?
38. What would you do if you were made President of India for one day?
For one day???? Then I better enjoy the feel of power and relax ( drive in a rolls royce maybe), than try to do something in 24 hrs......
39. What is that one thing that keeps you going.
The confidence my hubby has in me...He is my total strength, which keeps me going....
*********************ITS FEB, MY FAV MONTH OF THE YEAR**********************