26 August 2009

TrAffic........uff

I can't tolerate the never ending traffic....I know, am also a part of this disaster; our country is facing but still want to vent out the frustration of having halted in a Jam, while I missed my meeting in the morning...Its so sick to apologise and say its TRAFFIC!!!!

I waited for 40 mins, sick feeling to see vehicles all around you, with not an inch of space left..
Sitting inside an AC car, failed to understand the kind of pollution other's in two wheelers, lorry, pedestrians, etc...forced upon...

I attended my meeting in half mind, since I was late, I wasnt fresh, I apologised looking silly, and what not!!! I got up in b/w to catch up with a HOTcup of coffee, when I was half pleased.

My routine never includes traffic jam, since I start very early to work and get back early continue to work from home. Its easy for me to Drive in peace too...
This week, Am following my boss's schedule and hence faced with REALITY!!!!
BAD......BAD....but whom should I blame? except myself for buying a two wheeler and a car and adding to the already existing in abundant?

ok, am done with venting!!!!
Now with good things.....
dinner with boss and rest of management team at Leela....am I not bored? YES!!!!!
But this time am looking forward more to be with boss, then the place and dinner...This is the oppurtunity to get to know her, before she leaves to LA...I get to meet her like once in 6 months!! we are even shopping loads of Bangles :) isnt it sweet, we are having bangle day...all girls wear bangles, at your creative best!

That's my day.......
H, can u plsss plsss pick me up after dinner :((

Recommendation....
Yummy apricot with Ice cream at Corner house.....last weekend was a treat to my tummy....try this, u will Love it!!!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

H - Traffic Jam ???
Leave vehicle And start jogging.
:)

Shrutzz said...

Oh Thanks Hobo, for your precious idea!!!

Anonymous said...

But I want apricot ice-cream.
Courier it fast before it melts.

Mohan said...

Is that just regular size 2 scoops or bigger ones? It looks so big! Yummy.. i can't resist from going for it tonight!

Well, venting out your frustration is good. It eases out the tension. Any thoughts on solving it for long term? Namma-metro construction work seem to go on for ever!

Probably bowling at Leela plus lunch would have been a nice choice... No?

Manjunath said...

Hmmmmm traffic now days are horrible which was not the case before 2002

remember we could barely see any traffic in K.R.Road and jayanagar in our school days :(

Now i guess i am a bit lucky i never felt traffic heat of namma bengaloru except on some occasion on week ends because i takes less than 3 minutes to reach my office and it is situated in awesome location "NAMMA ADDA(jayanagar 4th block)"

Manjunath said...

hey dina ice cream tin bedve dummi agogthiya :P

Renu said...

Shruti..I am drooling over this

icecream and I miss coffe corner.

we must have agood public transport system well integrated, only then life could be easier.

wow Leela in Banglore is awesome:) enjoy urself!!

suma said...

Hry Shru.....

i am having lot of choclates (the people who travelled to LDN for Transition, have bought choclateas)

Gana & Anitha r back from LDN this Wednesday...

suma said...

last 2days, i Loged in office at 5'o clock in the morning. it is ok..

suma said...

Till now my Tasks list, shift timings & 4th accrediation (but started working on some of the Tasks) is not yet decided....

I am really fedup with giving / taking training :(

i just really wana to work badly