13 March 2012

6 months...

Yes, My son is in his 6th month and life is so much busier...As much as I love being a mom and nursing my cute lil boy "Samrudh"; I long for some ME TIME. Its CrAZY all 24 hrs with him and somehow his sleep time keeps me busier and i keep checking as to when will he wake up and start showering those lovely smiles and giggle and am back to life and action....

I can't believe that I never used to be fond of kids and here I am love being a MOM soo soo very much and just cant do without my lilboy....I would like to start writing more about him; but its the TIME which is a challenge :(

few things about my lil one....

> We call him Gigee at home and its a name we have been calling him from the time he was a fetus...

> Gigee is choo choo cute with lovely dimples when he smiles...I love the tender skin like crazy and keep pulling them and planting those infinite kisses all time ( When hubby is not watching)

> Gigee is very fond of his Joli ( Cradle) and just cant sleep without Joli...

> Gigee started to roll on his tummy and back from his 6th month ( I was waiting)..He rolls over and starts inspecting all around....I can't express how cute he looks and always wish he never grows up...

> Gigee loves Milk, Cerelac, fruit milkshakes and new addition boiled and mashed Carrot

> He loves to step out and all smiles when he looks around the greenery, cars, people around ( like his mom)

eeksss, am typing so fast..Need to stop and catch up on my Lunch before he wakes up...I hate this since am unable to express properly...

But.....Love u my boy..U r the best thing to have happened to me darling

4 comments:

Swaram said...

So sweet :)

Sriharsha bantalpad said...

Gigee!!!! U r the Strongest & Shrutiest. Loads of Hugs....

Shru: U missed on lot of points - Write a Part II. I know u could not hold on to your Hunger :-)

dr dre headphones said...

Microsoft Office 2010 is an example of the Microsoft Natural User Interface (NUI). Multi-touch, gesture and object recognition. Just NUI, speech technology will NUI most important features. Microsoft Office 2010 Key uses advanced speech technology, users can use this feature set in the translation.

Ruchiez said...

Shru, Very nice to read your blog post. Just cant wait to see him.