07 September 2011

9 months...

Well, just going through “CraZY Mood Swings”, waiting for the DDay and its kinda weird waiting and imagining what’s going through inside…anyways, so to feel better, here comes this post!!!!

I watch loads of those never ending soaps in TV and that keep me a little occupied while I enjoy the Humor from Star world soaps, it’s the crazy clothing and nautanki from Star Plus which gives that added flavor for my day. Next are those lovely cooking shows from TLC, Good times which is a TREAT for a foodie in me and try them, which is the result of me having my own cooking book now!

Its surprising that inspite of hubby loading the shelf with DVDs, I have not shown the interest to even watch one of them and I fail to understand this sudden “DISINTEREST’ since I always wanted to watch them back to back when I have this time. So My interest levels have changed – Conclusion!

John Grisham’s SUMMONS keep me occupied during my ‘low on energy’ times and when I strongly feel sleeping is just a waste of time. I need REST, but at end of day, its all what we THINK. What if am completing my 9th month, I assume am one of the most active preg lady in third trimester who has not least bit cut down on my household chores, even at times when we don’t have a MAID which has added to that Extra helping hand to MIL and still ok physically.
Am even done with changing sheets for this fortnight…yippeeeeee !!!!! My ‘to – be – born’ is not cribbing and I patted it for being such a cutie pie and helping me all way…
Well back to what am I upto…..

Searching for the MAID is one hectic job and never knew it can get this nerve whacking…After one long week of search ( Wish there was a HR agency near home for this kinda job) we have finalized one lady, who still seem to be in doubt ….Now the decision maker on few priority things is MIL so I can’t even say PLeaseeeeeee join us and I will hike your salary with Bonus and blah blah……

(Am I sounding like a Indian Homemaker now??? Hubby will be happy)…

A month long of no office work and salary, Kinda very deplorable….More pain - the salary part, which puts me off since I wanted to pick up another RAW silk for Ganesha Habba and had to stop myself from spending …FIL was generous enough to see my fading mood and to gift me with the most expensive saree of my lifetime ( Happy meeeee!!!!) and a stare at hubby saying I need my dose of shopping else am not myself  So added to the Silk saree, I got my Nike Jacket from Hubby last evening ( Double happy!!!)

(Am I sounding like a obsessed shopaholic, pardon me since its all fair in the 9th month pregnancy- what say?)

Stocks are down and Gold rate is too high, the riches are walking towards TIHAR Jail is all I understand from News channels these days and totally FAIL to understand the post ANNA’s episode now. So all complicated things kept aside, I still manage to read quite a few details from TIMES everyday, so I do not emerge BLANK, when am kinda ready to lead the normal routine months from now…

Well….concluding this post now…soo many things to update but will keep for my next post....just counting daysmissing hubby….Its bright and sunny outside….taking a deep breath, letting go off my frustration on some unwanted things and taking in some positive energy….smiling….Life is what we make out of it na 

2 comments:

Alaka said...

Great shru.. was wondering since 3 days that how come no post... I opened ur blog at least once day and today got something fresh!!! I liked ur way.. take a breath and Enjoy life as it comes. thanks for the post. :) Am very happy for you. All the very best dear

Renu said...

good.think positive be happy and make most of it..and keep blogging:)